Monday, August 14, 2006

TAG!

Okay, I'm not sure if I'm doing this right...but it sounds like fun so I'll give it a try!

Apparently, WOMEN WRITERS ONLY who get tagged are supposed to answer one of the three below questions and then tag 5 other women. (or start a new round of tags if you want to play along anyway!)

Here are the questions:

1. If you could write a novel about any subject, what would it be? (Just the subject–don’t give away your plot idea!)

2. If just the thought of having to write anything gives you hives, what would you like to read about in a novel that you’ve never seen done before?

3. If you hate reading fiction (you can get counseling for that, you know), what subject might make you change your mind or try it anyway?


Here's my answer! I chose Question #1

1. I do write books! This was easy! So, I would write about...music. I love music and some people think I can sing although I really don't believe them. =) I would write a book about someone in the music industry. It'd be fun to really make a story "sing" in that way - but it'd be a challenge to make the book come alive when readers can't hear from the pages!


And now for the fun part...I am tagging:

Malia
Cathy
Dineen
Robin
Ane

Get to it, girls! =)

5 comments:

Edgy Inspirational Author said...

You go girl! How do you get paragraphs to show up on your blog. I'm hating the block format I have and want to make paragraphs show. Help, please???

Malia Spencer said...

Okay, I'll be posting mine later. I say we do a girl's night of movies and lots of junk food at the conference. Maybe Friday?

Betsy St. Amant said...

Ohhh Malia that sounds fun! If we can't arrange the move part then we at least we need to go to dinner together in a group with our roomies and whoever else! Girls night in Dallas! Wahoo!! =)

Unknown said...

Fine, I did. Go check out my answer on my blog

Georgiana Daniels said...

Now Betsy, you really should do one of those audio blogs with a song. That would be so fun!!

You know, now that I think of it, I can't think of any books about the music industry. Great idea!