Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FREE, AUTOGRAPHED NOVEL!!



I'm giving away a FREE, AUTOGRAPHED copy of the novel posted below. Allison just signed it for me this past weekend at a local writer's conference. You don't want to miss this story!

Here's the blurb:

Belleville, Illinois and Wyoming Territories, 1861 Born into a life of privilege, fourteen-year-old Belinda never questions her security, even as she leaves Illinois with her family to discover new adventures in the Oregon Territory. But when disaster falls, Belinda is left wounded, weak, and alone. Her faith in God gives her the only strength she knows in a harsh new world. Belinda’s journey takes her to a snow-covered mining camp and a red-roofed brothel in the Wyoming mountains, but not before she must spend a lonely winter with the man who took away the life she knew. Throughout the grief and hope of a strange land, Belinda must decide if her faith is big enough to allow her to forgive. The satisfying conclusion to the Crossroads of Grace series, With Endless Sight offers a rich story of family, new beginnings, and the freedom that grace can bring.

To sign up to win this FREE, AUTOGRAPHED copy of "With Endless Sight", leave a message in the comment section with a quick note about why you want this novel.
The drawing will be held Monday morning, March 16.



I blogged yesterday about Allison's class on dialogue I attended at last weekend's conference. And guys, this chick writes even better than she teaches! You do NOT want to miss this opportunity. Her series was what got me interested in reading historical fiction - before, I never touched them. Now, I'm addicted and know you will be too. =)

Sign up now!

And don't forget to visit Allison's website HERE and learn about the other books in this passionate, heartfelt series on grace.

PS - Don't forget to check back Monday to see if you WON!!

8 comments:

Cathy Messecar said...

Betsy, First thank you for this opportunity to enter the book drawing.

Here are my reasons for "longing" for this book: your praise of author, historical fiction is one of my favorite genres, I'm a nonfiction author who has a fiction manuscript ready (but I'm a bit aprehensive about getting it out there), and I love to study writing techniques of fiction I'm reading.

So, if I win, it will be both for pleasure and instruction that I read.

Blessings on your upcoming releases. Let me know when they debut.

Georgiana Daniels said...

Is this the one you were telling me about? Sign me up =)

Anonymous said...

I am interested in the book because I love to read about books about the West, and also how she learns to forgive. Forgiveness is a choice, but hard to do without God's help. I'd like to see her journey there.

Cindy R. Wilson said...

I don't read a lot of historical fiction but people are always telling me how much they love it. I thought it would be a nice way to broaden my horizons but I'd rather not randomly pick a book in the bookstore, but read something that was recommended. So, please, sign me up! Thanks!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

I've not read any of Allison's books before. This looks like a page-turner. Please include me in the drawing.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the opportunity to be included in a drawing what sounds like a wonderful book by a wonderful author..... the best to everyone...

cedson76255(at)yahoo(dot)come

Anonymous said...

I would love to read one her books! :)

Anonymous said...

I live in Illinois so it would be interesting to learn more.

b(dot)werts(at)sbcglobal(dot)net