Thursday, August 27, 2009

Don't forget...


Don't forget today is the last day to sign up on my author website to win a free autographed copy of RETURN TO LOVE!!

Just visit my site at http://www.betsystamant.com/ and leave a comment in the guestbook about the design. I'm trying to get feedback on the new site. A special thanks to my amazing web designer, Jason Walker, the husband of my dear friend and writing buddy Jenness Walker. (he did her site too, of course. Check it out here!)

This is Jason's contact info, if you're interested in hiring him (he has such great deals!) for your own website. He not only has the great designs and prices, he's great to work with and customize anything you need. And of course, he has a special interest in authors, since he's married to such a great one! =) (speaking of, be sure to watch for Jenness' debut novel with Steeple Hill this October!)


Hope to see you on my guestbook!

1 comment:

jenness said...

Okay, so I'm a little behind in my blog reading, but...Thanks!! :-) Love your site. And not just because I'm biased.