Thursday, August 20, 2009

Proud Mama

Here's a quick update on the JC Penney photography situation I blogged about several posts ago. I did end up calling the manager and putting in a good word for our photographer, and the manager was so relieved to hear that. She said it was very nice of me to take the time to call, and she appreciated it especially because the other rude ladies really had upset them both and worried the poor photographer about her job. Man, I get so mad just remembering that!

Well, last night when we got home from revivial (another excellent service!) we had a message on our answering machine, and it was that sweet photographer saying that JCPenney had chosen one of Little Miss's photos to hang in their studio!!!

My Little Miss is a model!!

I've gotta go sign a release form when we pick up the pics Saturday. I can't wait to see it on their wall! How fun is this?? Proud Mama just had to brag... =)

4 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Aww, that's so sweet! Good times :) You never know who'll spot her from there!

Erica Vetsch said...

Yay! The Little Miss is gorgeous, and it was so nice of you to go out of your way to make things better for someone having a bad time.

Jennye said...

make sure you take a picture of her picture hanging on the wall!! :)

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

I love signing my name to those releases. ;-) the 2nd best autograph to give...hehehe.