Friday, January 15, 2010

Park day!

Sorry I haven't posted yet today! I try to post mid morning at the latest, but today has been a much-needed family day. My deadline was met yesterday with 24 hours to spare, so today Hubby and Little Miss and I headed to a local park. I've discovered my Little Miss definitely has her Daddy's genes, because she, with zero prompting, scooted over to the tunnel slide and went down head first, arms extended, and had a blast. lol So we did that for a solid hour before snagging Happy Meals and crashing at home for naps.

Now it's time to work on a new deadline, which is preparing a lecture/speech for my local ACFW chapter meeting this upcoming Saturday the 23rd....fun times! I'm really branching out this year, as I definitely prefer writing to speaking. But God is giving me opportunities, and I am, of course, taking them!

I hope you're all having a lovely Friday, whether that be working on your own deadlines, spending time with your family, or looking forward to getting off work for the weekend.

See you all Monday!

No comments: