Monday, April 18, 2011

Home again...

So this past weekend (Wednesday-Sunday) I've been in Kansas City, MO visiting one of my bestest friends Lori and her family! She has FOUR kids - and after living there in their beautifully renovated 3-story house, I still have no idea how she does it! :) We had a great time. Hubby and I took my Little Miss with us and we all played together. The kids got along great, even the two toddlers (for the most part. Of course there were moments but wow I was impressed!) We got to eat at some of our favorite restaurants (Buca's, FreeState, etc.) and do a ton of birthday shopping. I came home with some amazing treats - a handsewn purse from Lori that looked like something straight out of an Anthropologie magainze (my fav store), a handsewn skirt for Little Miss to wear Easter Sunday (with matching bow! We picked out the fabric at her fav fabric store while shopping and she whippped it up - with no pattern! - that very night!) and a bunch of cute clothes from a fun store in Lawrence, KS. Now we're home and exhausted and recovering from all the fun and traveling with laundry and allergy medicine and all of Little Miss's toys she left behind and was so happy to come home to! I will post pics later after I get them loaded - then I have an interesting story to tell you tomorrow...stay tuned ;)

1 comment:

Anne said...

Glad you're back! Now I'm curious about the story :). Pics please!